The Professional and Proper Dress Code Guide
Proper dress code is a good manners, it is also one of the most common things today for manly professionalism. Our outward appearance is the first impressions people by the way they dress that creates a positive impression. So Here’s how to wear proper dress codes and make sure you fit for any situation. There is a couple of dress code need to follow that business, smart casual and casual dress code.
Business Dress Code Guide
- Suit matching two piece, dark colored, plain or pinstripe suit.
- Formal shirt plain light color, single or double cuff. English spread collar
- Cufflinks Optional keep simple and fine
- Leather belt plain leather color to match suit.
- Derby shoes polished black leather derby or oxfords no slip-ons.
- Tie professional color and design
For business formal, in interviews or boardrooms wear white shirt.
Smart Casual Dress Code Guide
- Smart Jacket Tweed jacket or blazer
- Casual Shirt Button down collar. Stripes or check designs acceptable.
- Chinos Pleated or flat fronted chino for informal events dark. Tailored jeans are considered common attire.
- Brogues loafers, monk shoes. Chelsea boots are ok at informal events.
- Socks Optional or you could wear invisible socks.
It is better to be overdressed than underdressed.
Casual Dress Code Guide
- Polo Shirt Polo shirt, long or short sleeved patterned shirt.
- Casual Trousers Cords, dark fitted jeans or chinos.
- Jacket no pocket required
- Jumper A Merino wool or cashmere jumper is optional.
- Deck Shoes Desert shoes, desert boots or smart trainers.
Consider who you are meeting and the image you want to project
Bobby’s Fashions is a specialist in custom-made Suits, Shirts, Overcoats and Leather Jackets for Men and Ladies.
Book your appointment here .